- Cap Tamarin Ltée / “we” / “us” / “our” / “Company”) is a Mauritius-based company trading as Cap Tamarin Ltée within Trimetys Group.
Cap Tamarin Ltée
Tél : (+230) 483 4977
Governing Law applicable to this Privacy Notice
Cap Tamarin Ltée is a company incorporated under the laws of Mauritius and registered as a Data Controller under the Data Protection Act 2017 (Mauritius) and is accordingly governed by the requirements of the national laws on data protection and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
What data are collected?
The information we collect about you may include but may not be limited to; your name, email address, address, phone number, geolocation, your browser used, service provider, pages of the website which you have visited, and any other information you voluntarily feed.
Methods of Collection Used
- when you fill in the contact form or send us an email directly
- When you make an enquiry directly by phone
- via any post or comment you make on our social media platform
- when you subscribe to our promotional e-mails or newsletter
- When you access our website by using cookies. For more information about the cookies we use, please click here .
Why do we need your data?
We collect data about you to:
- Process enquiries e.g. if you go to the “Contact Us” page, we will use the information received to contact you directly;
- Email you about our products and services based on the information you gave us.
We shall pass on your personal information within Trimetys Group in specific situations.
How long will we store your data?
Your basic information shall be stored for as long as you remain a client. After you stop being a client, your information may be kept for the time required for tax and/or other legal purposes. Information collected for marketing purposes will be saved until you advise us that you no longer wish to receive our emails and make a request to delete your personal data. You may opt out of receiving promotional offers or communications from us by unsubscribing from our emailing list.
Sharing of your personal information with other companies outside Trimetys Group
What are your rights?
You have the right to request the information that are stored about you. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please send us an email via the contact form.
The accuracy of your personal data is important to us. If you think that an information is incorrect or incomplete or if you want to erase all information, we may hold about you, you may make a request for same.
How is your information protected?
Security measures are undertaken to prevent risks of unauthorised access to data and countering any damage that could occur from it causing data modification, divulgence and/or deletion. However, the very dynamics of the internet cannot guarantee 100% secured transmission or electronic storage. We cannot but strive to use commercially and legally acceptable means to protect your Personal Information from being accidentally destroyed, altered, corrupted or accessed in an unauthorised way, without being able to guarantee its absolute security.
The Data Protection Act 2017 and the GDPR acts cater for the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data. You can request for a copy of the personal information we hold on you and how we are processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. You can ask for any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold on you to be corrected, we may though need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. You can demand that we delete or remove personal data that we do not have a good reason to continue processing it. However, please understand that your request of erasure may not always be complied with for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if the case be, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data. You may want to object to the processing of Personal information if you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedom. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In some situations, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which overrides your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. You can ask us to stop processing any of your personal information. It is an alternative to erasure and gives a temporary solution in the following scenarios:
- if you contest the accuracy of the data;
- )where we are using the data is an unlawful manner but you do not want us to erase it; or
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it.
We will attempt to answer all of your queries or concerns about the use of your data collected.
So, should you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us.